Cartoon Network

05 December 2012

[DIY] Re: Black powder rifle

 

I really like my Nexus 7. It is smaller than the Ipad more like the Ipad mini. Backed by Google so OS is up to date. Running Android

David
--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, wduke2@... wrote:
>
> I have a pressure cooker and love, love, love it. I have used it for 42
> years. This Mama wants a tablet for Christmas. An IPad would be nice but
> I'm looking at cheaper (but just as functional) tablets too. Any
> suggestions for that?
>
> There is much , much more to a powder rifle than I had even thought of. I
> certainly want DH to keep all his fingers. I think the "building it"
> aspect is what he would really enjoy. I will save all your comments and
> suggestions for him to see and maybe get him a gift certificate to Cabelas so he
> can choose. He is very handy and just made 43 table top stands for a church
> dinner and put braces, hinges etc. on wooden props for a play (with my
> help of course). Thank you all for your comments. This is a great reference
> site for sure.
>
> Joan O.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment