Cartoon Network

13 December 2012

[DIY] Re: Spam and my consistently leaking toilet!! help

 

Yes especially since most of the responses
were irrelevent to the question I asked.

But I will always defend the right of people
to post anything that pops into their head
at any given moment.

The people running Twitter are apparently
making a fortune off people posting random
thoughts, so who I am to question it.

WRZ

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Mountain Master <mountain953346@...> wrote:
>
> I think this was way too muchactivity for 4 spams
> that slipped through..enuf...

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment