Cartoon Network

12 December 2012

[DIY] Re: Water in Floor Drain Basement

 

Bill Z, Just search ebay for water alarm. I'd say that if you have need for a sump pump, you do have need of an alarm for the day that your pump fails. Ed

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Z" <devilsadvacat@...> wrote:
>
> I've never heard of this before and I'm now curious
> where you got this device and if you installed it
> yourself.
>
> We have a sump pump and I wonder if that lessens
> the need for this.
>
> Bill Z
>
> --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Ed" <edmcm2000@> wrote:
> >
> > Agreed, but most likely a job for a professional if it's roots in the line. I just found out the hard way that it's a good idea to put a "water alarm" down by the floor drain in our basement. Real cheap and I wish I had done it before my water rose up and done some damage. Ed
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment