Cartoon Network

18 December 2012

Re: [DIY] FYI --- Lumens:

 

When we used crystal chandeliers we used dimmers and loved that almost candle light glow we would get.  It also made those small 60 watt bulbs last much longer.  We still have the crystal fixtures somewhere in the attic but once we decided comfort was more desireable than effect and shifted to ceiling fans the chandeliers had to go.

Dale in the Flatlands.
OOWONBS@Netscape.net wrote:
 

Dimming:
It's not just that I have many dimmable fixtures,
I love the warm amber when I dim. which comes
with incandescents... which become illegal to mfr
in mebe a yr, so as prices drop in the last surge,
I'll stock up to carry me over to the time when
*suitable* replacements are made.
I worked on
dimmable florescents for the Space Shuttles around '80.
Cool... but not sexy. LOL!

BillSF9c


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment