Cartoon Network

21 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Indoor Statue Repair

 

The photo is posted under Aki photo album.

From: Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [DIY] Indoor Statue Repair
 
I must have missed the post with the photo of the damaged angel.
Dale in the Flatlands.
Angels wrote:
Hi Aki, that is a beautiful Angel! I agree with Dave on the repair. I'd just use drywall compound and the texture spray paint. Doesn't look like too bad of a chip, you could just paint over it, but if you are like me it would drive you nuts knowing there is a chip still there lol I'm kind of a perfectionist and little chip or not, I'd have to fill it in first and then paint it. I collect Angels, so if you don't mind me asking, where did you find this beautiful statue? I would love to add her to my collection! I can only imagine what it cost but to a collector like me I don't care! If I can find one like this I would definitely buy it!!! It's just gorgeous! Hope your repair comes out to your satisfaction. Merry Christmas!!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment