Cartoon Network

22 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Indoor Statue Repair

 

For sure and I am reminded everyday by friends around me that we are all going.  We have a dear neighbor whose friendship we have enjoyed for over 20 years.  His wife is across the alley in assisted living with terminal cancer and doesn't recognize or know anyone and he has a terminal tear in his aorta which can let go at any moment.  All of this has come to fruition within the last six weeks.  Two months ago both appeared to be the picture of health for their 80 years. 

Dale in the Flatlands.
Angels wrote:
 but I have no kids or family to spoil so I spoil myself, can't take it with me, right?

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment