Cartoon Network

14 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Jing or Screen Capture:

 

I have used   PrintKey 2000 5.10  

for many years and find it very helpful.   It installs and you start it via your PrtScn button on your keyboard.  You can select the entire screen or select only a portion of it to capture.
Ray

On 12/13/2012 5:58 AM, Dale S wrote:
 

There are numerous times when I wish to grab a text or graphic that is on the screen and do not wish to save the entire screen.  I fount this real nice utility called "JING" through Kim Komando's news letter.   It stays parked in an upper corner of my monitor and when activated I can crop only the portion I want and save it as a graphic which can then be either kept for reference or sent out with an email.  Just Google Jing if you might be interested.

--
Dale in the Flatlands.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment