Cartoon Network

20 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Moderators:

 

Howdy From God's country, Texas...lol

From: Suesan Packer <smpacker@gmail.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [DIY] Moderators:
 
Hi...I am Suesan from snowy??? or rainy??? Maine! We are getting a little bit of everything yesterday and today. I drive 45 minutes to work and I went thru a half of dozen weather belts on the way....

I moved here from MA to ME in 1998 with my husband. We have a 3 bedroom house on a couple of acres-450 feet back off the road and it has a beautiful pond also. I have 8 kitties. I love to garden and love being outside in the summer time. Besides my office job which I divide between 2 Town Offices, I also manage 16 apts, seasonal rentals, manage condo's. You name it and it gets done.

I also am co-owner of the Interior Group on yahoo that is listed on the bottom of our group page (I believe). That has gotten slow but we still have people coming and going. Liz also owns that.

I have 5 grandsons-2 in Maine and 3 in Texas.

Happy Holidays to all!

Suesan

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Dale S <dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:
 
 It has been suggested that we let the entire group know who the moderators are, so here it is:
 
At the present time there are three "Active" moderators.  These are myself, of whose life and past I have already given you a thumbnail sketch,  AKI who may very possibly be the only example of intelligent life living within a 50 mile radius of our nations capital, and the lovely and gracious Suesan who resides and works in the Northern reaches of New England, which is also the beautiful land of many of my fondest memories.

The founder and owner of this list could at any time of her choosing decide to step back into the limelight as contributor and moderator, and is a lady to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude for having nurtured and maintained the degree of original interest that allowed this list to grow into what it is today.   Liz ranks very high on my list of some of the most interesting and talented persons I have been privileged to know, and though we have never met in person I feel as though I might have known her all my life.   Liz and her younger sister who was and perhaps still is a general contractor and heavy equipment operator have literally drawn themselves up by their own boot straps, from living without electricity and washing clothes on a scrub board in the hills of West Virginia, to becoming the talented, respected, recognized and successful modern women they are today, living with their families somewhere in Central Texas.

So there you have it.  As you can readily see this is in fact a "Do It Yourself"  list to a far deeper degree than many might have realized.
Dale in the Flatlands.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment