Cartoon Network

19 December 2012

Re: [DIY] Mold < Water in Floor Drain Basement

 

I bought a quart of this stuff in a spray bottle and tried it on some mold in our shower.  I let it soak for about an hour.  It did absolutely nothing.  I tried it again and used a toothbrush.  It still did not have any affect on the mold.  The label says the active ingredient is Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda).  I think the reviews must have been cooked (written by professional reviewers paid by the manufacturer).  I am taking it back to Home Depot to see if they will give me a full refund.


In the meantime, I am reverting to using bleach as I have in the past.  :-(

Bob


--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, OOWONBS@... wrote:
>
> >Water in Floor Drain Basement --------
>
> I read the reviews & MSDS for this.
> Seems unusually good & safe.
> Could be good for a wetted basement.
> I will use a 1 qt elec paint sprayer in my attic.
>
> http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100654369/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=106562&cm_mmc=hd_email-_-PI_LHLL_PO1120_A01_L01_PI_A01-_-20121212_Pro_PI-_-product_106562&et_rid=9671774#.UMlauqyXnVQ
>
> No association, stock, etc... ;>)
> BillSF9c
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment