Cartoon Network

17 December 2012

Re: [DIY]Dale - TOOLS !

 

Carmen:
Probably my most used "handi tool" right now is my Soni Crafter, which is Rockwells name for their version of a vibrating saw.  There are several other brands as well which are also good.  I suppose it all depends on whether your husband works with wood, or only mechanic types.  I work with steel, wood, and cars and trucks if they are my own.

I just finished doubling the area of my shop with the intent of having a place to park a car in the winter, not happening as it is already about full.  I can think of any number tools and might suggest you take a walk around HD  or Lowes and see if you find something in your price range that you know he does not have.

Dale in the Flatlands.

carmen s. wrote:

 





Which one,  product number,  is it that you have on that Rockwell Sony Crafter?
carmen

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment