Cartoon Network

22 February 2013

[DIY] Multiple lights, minimal travel

 

I would like to be able to turn on all three of my house's exterior
lights at once, without having to trot from switch to switch, and
without having to re-wire the place. Ideally, I would also like to be
able to use a remote to turn all the lights on either from inside (wake
up because I heard a scary noise out there) or outside (coming home
after dark, don't want to trip over dog toys and darned if I can find
the keyhole).

Goggling around, I found this

http://www.gadgetshack.com/remote-control-lighting.html

and am wondering if anyone here has experience with such a device, and
an opinion on whether or not it would serve. The house is small, only a
maximum of 20 feet from switch to switch, although a wall or two intervene.

Kathryn

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment