Cartoon Network

15 February 2013

RE: [DIY] Whole house surge protection

 

If nothing else I figure I can show the home owners insurance company that I did make a reasonable effort to prevent damage.
The one I am looking at is $130, but putting that against the at least $1500 I will spend on the 200 amp upgrade, that isn't much.
 
Michael

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ray
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:30 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY] Whole house surge protection

 

They do not cost much and we did have one installed in our new house.  Lastly I hope I never find out!
Ray

On 2/14/2013 1:55 PM, Michael Baldwin wrote:
 

Any thoughts if these whole house surge protection devices are worth it. Due to the fact I am upgrading my service, I thought I would look in to them. I am looking at the Square-D Electric  Home Electronics Protective Device (HEPD) Model # HEPD80.
 
Thanks,
Michael


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment