Cartoon Network

21 February 2013

Re: [DIY] Possums

 

We have a problem with ducks in Florida, people think they are so cute, their droppings are not so cute, there are ordinances to not feed them.
Also regarding god's creatures, why not feed rats and roaches? I love cats, don't love possums, but I don't feed strays because I think that is the kinder thing to do -- not feed them. I feel sorry for strays, but put my two beloved cats to sleep because my husband developed allegies and I did not trust them to anybody else. They are not suffering and did not suffer by anybody putting them on the street for them to be hungry, fight, possibly be tortured, hit by a car, get sick, etc. I would not be happy thinking of them roaming the streets looking for food.
Cindi

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Wireless Phone

Dale S dalu@hbcomm.net> wrote:

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment