Cartoon Network

18 February 2013

[DIY] Possums

 

At 4pm today while it was nice and sunny I found a possum on my compost pile. I got about 4feet away before I saw the thing. I thought they came out at night. It only moved when I threw something on it. It didn't run, just slowly left.

Ok, you might tell me to get rid of my compost pile but that won't happen. Years ago we had one on the roof of our dog kennel, way before I started composting. I honestly don't remember what my husband did at that time to get rid of it.

I am now widowed and have no dog so it's up to me. I really would like to kill it and there is no way I will be using a live trap! I checked the old posts and some talked of using fox urine as a repellant. I don't want to repell it (or them). I want it to never appear again.

Any suggestions? I live in the city and know there are skunks and possums around but I don't want any in my yard.

Nancy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment