Cartoon Network

15 February 2013

Re: [DIY] Whole house surge protection

 

I think they are a solution looking for a problem.
 
----- Original message -----
From: Michael Baldwin <mbaldwin577@gmail.com>
Subject: [DIY] Whole house surge protection
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:55:01 -0600
 
 

 

Any thoughts if these whole house surge protection devices are worth it. Due to the fact I am upgrading my service, I thought I would look in to them. I am looking at the Square-D Electric  Home Electronics Protective Device (HEPD) Model # HEPD80.
 
Thanks,
Michael

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment