Cartoon Network

19 February 2013

Re: [DIY] Possums

 



--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, freespirt2050 gdb7edc wrote:
>
> Wow, that is a great story...Plenty of reliving that over the yearts, what memories...
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Dale S
> To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:58 PM
> Subject: Re: [DIY] Possums
>
>  
> Cute, and it reminds me of our days when we were at war with the possum's down in Oklahoma.



Back in 1958 when .22 long rifles were like 50 per nickle
I learned to shoot trimming branches off our walnut trees
with a .22 rifle and small scope...later the Viet Cong
became a nuisance and I thanked God for my father teaching
me to shoot when I was a youngin!

When I got back to the USA the possums and other critters robbing our
chicken (well we had geese for thanksgiving also) coop
never had a chance!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment