Cartoon Network

24 February 2013

Re: [DIY] Re: Multiple lights, minimal travel

 

Makes you wonder who is who's pet.  I guess it is a symbiotic relationship we have with our pets.



On 2/23/2013 9:56 PM, Lee M-S wrote:
 

I have a motion detector light on my garage, which faces the house--the guest bedroom, to be exact.
One morning, my guests complained that the light had come on and off all night long.  We discovered that we had left the new catnip plant out there, and the cats had been enjoying it all night.

A friend's motion detector lights kept coming on, and he discovered that the geckos had figured it out and used it to attract insects.

My cats know they can turn on the light; worse, they think it's funny to dash under the closing garage door and trip the sensor.  I think it's scary and annoying because I have to watch in case the sensor decides not to work.

At 05:16 PM 2/23/2013, you wrote:

 

I have motion detector lights around my house and love them for security and safety and finding the keys and stairs, and racoons, and then they turn themselves off


Terry
thenne1713@aol.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment