Cartoon Network

21 February 2013

Re: [DIY] Possums

I am all in favor of live and let live and besides, they have us
outnumbered: although my area is fairly built-up, there are raccoons,
possums, coyotes, skunks, armadillos, turkeys, rabbits, deer, hares,
rats, mice, pigs, road runners, a wide variety of snakes, and all kinds
of raptors in my immediate neighborhood. Very late one night, miles
from any house, a large canine that looked like nothing but a wolf
crossed the road just in front of my headlights. At least one mountain
lion is rumored to roam about 20 miles to the east; bobcats are not
uncommon within 20 miles the other way.

It's because of this that my dogs are all large, my horses are
encouraged to defend themselves against aggressive dogs, and I have no
poultry or small critters like rabbits or mini goats: why set out any
kind of bait? I don't keep a compost heap, either, for the same reason.
The neighbors have small animals, poultry and Chihuahuas - that go out
all night - enough that I figure the hunters will pass my place by.




------------------------------------

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DoIt_Yourself/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DoIt_Yourself/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
DoIt_Yourself-digest@yahoogroups.com
DoIt_Yourself-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
DoIt_Yourself-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment