Cartoon Network

31 October 2012

ezink Re: [DIY] Computer printer ink

 


Have you printed anything with ezink that you wanted to
last a few years? ie, what is oldest printed page you
can recall..the price there is nothing short of phenom.....
1/3 for 21/22 combo...for example I printed out
son's on-line certs 3 years ago with HP ink and still like
the day I printed...I wonder if ezink decays under moderately
warm temps...like 85 if your a/c power goes off during heat wave..
I have lost several important receipts because of moderate heat..
and do not even think of leaving on a car dash..

thanks for the ezink tip...

Rich

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Hnidy <jhnidy@...> wrote:
>
> You are correct. I stopped buying HP because in the past you could not get
> good clone ink for HP. But now I hear that you can clone everybody.
>
> Google Jers Tablet
> Woodhaven, MI
> On Oct 30, 2012 8:28 AM, "Ed" <edmcm2000@...> wrote:
>
> > Maybe this can save someone a few dollars. For years I've been re-filling
> > my ink cartridges with fair sucess. About a year ago I got a new HP
> > printer and have had terrible luck with re-filling. My previous one was
> > also HP, a different model.
> > Anyhow, I've now tried re-filled cartridges purchased on ebay and have
> > great success with them at really low prices.
> > Note to anyone who thinks I'm spamming:
> > I have no association with the sellers other than buying from them, and
> > there are a lot of sellers on ebay, but the one I'm using is ezink123.
> > Thought someone might want to try this. Ed
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
> > send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo!
> > Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment