Cartoon Network

30 October 2012

Re: [DIY] Computer printer ink

 

You are correct.  I stopped buying HP because in the past you could not get good clone ink for HP.  But now I hear that you can clone everybody.

Google Jers Tablet
Woodhaven, MI

On Oct 30, 2012 8:28 AM, "Ed" <edmcm2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Maybe this can save someone a few dollars.  For years I've been re-filling my ink cartridges with fair sucess.  About a year ago I got a new HP printer and have had terrible luck with re-filling. My previous one was also HP, a different model.
Anyhow, I've now tried re-filled cartridges purchased on ebay and have great success with them at really low prices.
Note to anyone who thinks I'm spamming:
I have no association with the sellers other than buying from them, and there are a lot of sellers on ebay, but the one I'm using is ezink123.
Thought someone might want to try this.  Ed





------------------------------------

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DoIt_Yourself/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DoIt_Yourself/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    DoIt_Yourself-digest@yahoogroups.com
    DoIt_Yourself-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    DoIt_Yourself-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment