Cartoon Network

31 October 2012

Re: [DIY] Suggestions needed for glue

 

Sand the paint down to bare metal before attaching and use either JB Quick or JB Weld.  JB Quick will set in five minutes.  I've repaired rear view mirrors that are subjected to road vibration with good results.l  The lighter the plate you attach to the door the better your results will be. 
Dale in the Flat Lands:-----         Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.      ~Ronald Reagan        
Cindi Wass wrote:
 
I have a metal front door and the bell and peephole system broke and I removed it. Now I am left with a gaping hole there but I am having problems finding a replacement that fits. The company no longer makes that particular device. Also, even if I were to cover the hole with another device, I would have to work with wires and electricity and I don't know how to do that. Therefore, I probably want to put either tile over it or metal, but I need a good glue adherent that will make the tile or metal stick. Suggestions for the type of glue I need would be appreciated.f

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment