Cartoon Network

31 October 2012

Re: [DIY] Suggestions needed for glue

 

      Posted by: "Cindi Wass" cleanboost2@  >I have a metal front door and the bell and peephole system broke and I removed   it. Now I am left with a gaping hole there but I am having problems finding a   replacement that fits. The company no longer makes that particular device. 

Gievn the info, diameters involved, mebe we cud help.

>Also, even if I were to cover the hole with another device, I would have to work with wires and electricity and I don't know how to do that.

That, we cud explain, too.

>Therefore, I probably want to put either tile over it or metal, but I need a good glue adherent that will make the tile or metal stick. Suggestions for the type of glue I need would be appreciated.f
Idea- Tiles of house numbers.
Glue? Caulk it / them into place. Hold w tape.
Gotta do 3, 1 at a time? Ok. No issue.
Contact cement would hold them, esp until the caulking sets.

Gonna sell? A quality peephole is a HUGE issue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Electricity for this? Huh?

Other Idea, frame in a mini-door, like a speakeasy has,
optional wrought iron gate for appearance.
V cool.
Same idea, but doesn't open, a 2 way mirror, w-w/o door.

BillSF9c

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment