Cartoon Network

31 October 2012

Re: [DIY] Suggestions needed for glue

 

I'm sure that's a thought, whatever a lamp rosette is. However, the hole is quite large, like about 4" x 3". (What is a lamp rosette?)



From: Lee Griffith <ldgriff2001@yahoo.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [DIY] Suggestions needed for glue

 

How about using something like a lamp rosette on each side of the hole. They thread onto a threaded rod that can be cut to length. It would avoid glues. You would only need some silicone caulk to make it water tight.


-Lee

On Oct 30, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Cindi Wass <cleanboost2@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I have a metal front door and the bell and peephole system broke and I removed it. Now I am left with a gaping hole there but I am having problems finding a replacement that fits. The company no longer makes that particular device. Also, even if I were to cover the hole with another device, I would have to work with wires and electricity and I don't know how to do that. Therefore, I probably want to put either tile over it or metal, but I need a good glue adherent that will make the tile or metal stick. Suggestions for the type of glue I need would be appreciated.f




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment