Cartoon Network

25 October 2012

Re: [DIY] table saw

 

I did a ton of work with an "el cheapo Ryobi" and then gave it to my daughter and continue to use it when working on her place.  I do recall however that it was a bit more than $100 at the time.  The quality of the blade is just as, if not more important than the cost of the saw itself.  I always check the set up of my tools when I get them to make sure that they are cutting straight and square and this usually does not change unless you get really rough with a unit.
Dale in the Flat Lands:-----         Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.      ~Ronald Reagan        
resawd2012 wrote:
Come on Bob. $500 or more for a used saw to do a simple ,rip job. Go to HD, get an el cheapo Ryobi for $100 which includes a new blade. It will do a fine job.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment