Cartoon Network

23 October 2012

Re: [DIY] Need Advise:

 

Dale, as a great improvisor, WITH TOOLS AND ABILITY.... I would crank up those ceiling fans with a bit more electricity and I'm sure you could get your  house *dusted* with just a flip of the switch!  


carmen
~~~~

On Oct 22, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Dale S wrote:

 

I've been 'batching for the last several weeks while the wife is spending time with our daughter and it is now time to begin paying the piper.  I tried to get the dust mop started but the pull rope broke, went to get the broom and it had a flat tire.  I'm still looking for the seat to the vacuum cleaner so have decided to use the leaf blower which will probably do a better job anyway.  I don't need to learn how use the dish washer as the dogs have kept the dishes cleaned and the cat does a great job on the spoons and other silverware.  The bathroom was a snap, I just point the shower head toward the floor and skated around on a couple of bath towels until the floor had a nice shine.  Threw the cat in the stool and slammed the lid shut, both cat and stool cleaned in one simple though somewhat noisy operation.  What I really need to know is whether I have overlooked anything else of importance.  I don't understand why my wife makes such a production out of cleaning house, my whole operation took less than an hour and that included time to stop and have a beer or two.

 P.S.  Does anyone know how to get a cat down off of a ceiling fan, even tried turning it on but all that did was make the cat sick and give her a fresh permed look?

--   Dale in the Flat Lands:-----         Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.      ~Ronald Reagan        


carmen stuart
Brightwood Aviary
Dawsonville, Ga.
770  889-0353

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment