Cartoon Network

28 October 2012

Re: [DIY] Washer/dryer

 

This thread is getting long, but I do not believe it is about an all-in-one unit, billsf9c. Those are one appliance (apx. 30" x 36" x 24") which has multiple functions (cycles) one of which dries the clothes without moving the clothes from one compartment to another.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "billsf9c" <OOWONBS@...> wrote:
>
> Cindi - You misunderstand, I thiMk.
>
> She speaks of a washer that is.... IS - ALSO the dryer.
> Not stacked.
>
> I've seen 1 once, that was 50 years old. They were sorta poor
> & went out of style, but are coming back.
>
> And yes - If one half goes bad, it ALL goes to the shop.
>
> Just consider that they may be suitable, sometimes, but sometimes, a tool that does TWO things is not as good as a tool that does only 1 thing.
>
> I have LG front loaders on their pedestal. Takes room...
> Like them. Large 4 cu ft. Wish it was 5 or 6.
>
> Someone put central heating into the linen closets at my place.
> I have yet to move it to the attic. We sure would like the linen closet however.
>
> BillSF9c
>
>
> --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Cindi Wass <cleanboost2@> wrote:
> > ooo I'm soo glad you mentioned this, because I've been looking at one piece washer/dryer units, dryer on top. I suppose that if one goes out of whack since they're attached in one piece, it becomes a problem.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment