Cartoon Network

27 October 2012

Re: [DIY] Washer/dryer

 

Thanks, that's a very informative web site.  I like to be able to add clothes, or take them out short of a full cycle.  Just two of us now so most of my wash is small loads.  I may check them out in the store to see what height the dryer opening is.



On Oct 26, 2012, at 7:36 AM, John Buford wrote:I    a stackable pair of front loaders.  I totally love them.  i found a web site comparing the two

to help you make your decision http://laundry.about.com/od/clotheswashers/a/topvsfront.htm.  I ahve a bad back


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment