Cartoon Network

05 December 2012

[DIY] Re: Black powder rifle

 

I have a pressure cooker and love, love, love it.  I have used it for 42 years.  This Mama wants a tablet for Christmas.  An IPad would be nice but I'm looking at cheaper (but just as functional) tablets too.  Any suggestions for that?
 
There is much , much more to a powder rifle than I had even thought of.  I certainly want DH to keep all his fingers.  I think the "building it" aspect is what he would really enjoy. I will save all your comments and suggestions for him to see and maybe get him a gift certificate to Cabelas so he can choose.  He is very handy and just made 43 table top stands for a church dinner and put braces, hinges etc. on wooden props for a play (with my help of course).  Thank you all for your comments.  This is a great reference site for sure.
 
Joan O.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment