Cartoon Network

05 December 2012

[DIY] Re: Electric Blankets and EMF Fears

 



This is a very important all-encompassing debate, right here...

Most people just jump on whatever the newest, most convenient thing is, without any thought whatsoever of what the consequences might be, even to their own bodies, and even to their own children's bodies. Of course, these super-wealthy mega-corporations are more than happy to keep taking our money and then buying our government with it.

If you take your time and look at all the consequences -- which we have only *begun* to see! -- of all these "cool", convenient devices, and then start adding them up, you might start to see ***OVERLOAD***.

There are consequences to everything; our bodies, and the planet, can deal with a lot, but there comes a point where it's just Too Much, and things really, really go awry.

Me, I got rid of the microwave because it changes the molecular structure of the food, and it's not even all that convenient, anyway. I do not miss it, and my food tastes better.

I do have a cell phone, for kind of the same reasons I have a car. I'm nuts, but I don't want it to be so obvious ;+) Also, there are no pay phones anymore. I rarely use the cell phone, and even if it were completely physically harmless, I refuse to be "on" all the time!

Now Genetically-Modified Organisms: that is going to be the *real* horror ! ...

Joy

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Lee Griffith <ldgriff2001@...> wrote:
>
>
> Joy, you better not use a cell phone if you fear EMF from a heating blanket and perhaps you should avoid the toaster, microwave oven, TV, radio, etc. I am not trying to be negative to your views, but I am just letting you know that many of your daily objects produce some radiation as well. You have to choose your battles in life. An electric blanket is not one of mine. If it is one of yours, take up the battle standard. I would rather label GMO foods.
>
> -Lee
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment