Cartoon Network

19 December 2012

Re: [DIY] RE: Bill/ hypertufa planters

 

Bill, I think my little *show-off need* is one of the few that crossed this list. 

Dale was gracious enough to allow me to brag on this Do-it-yourself list.
As it is an outside mortar / concrete fabrication dealing with mixtures, I thought it was appropriate.
My next project will be mortar columns to hold outside lighting.
carmen
~~~~~~~

On Dec 18, 2012, at 11:09 PM, billsf9c wrote:

 

I LIKE these.
I want, someday, to know how.

But somehow, I somewhat feel that these are not eggzacly
what DIY, implies.

Mebe the HomePage needs updating? Defining?

Or, DIY needs a Crafts DIYcrafts lisdt, versus a
Home repair list... which was my take, on this list.

Or a how-to list, becomes mushrooms, bread, explosives, etc.

Difficult to differentiate, perhaps, but somewhat needed.

BillSF9c


carmen stuart
Brightwood Aviary
Dawsonville, Ga.
770  889-0353

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (42)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment