Cartoon Network

19 December 2012

Re: [DIY] RE: concrete and mortar respect

 

I try hard to put an appropriate tag in the subject line so others can pick and choose their topic of interest.

This site is by far, the most interesting and diverse in it's content;  I have learned so much here. 

I tend to skip topics on car problems as it is so out of my ability but I seem to have a *thing* for concrete as I have 
addressed so many standing-water issues where I am wading through mud soup in tending my daily chores on this farm.
In adding the concrete patches, I have grown to respect the many virtues of it's versatility.
carmen

~~~~
On Dec 18, 2012, at 11:52 PM, Dale S wrote:

 

There are many aspect to the DIY theme and it never has been strictly limited to just home and structural repairs.  For those of us who have been with the site since its beginning there were some very interesting sessions covering cabinet tops and loor coverings on the cheap using brown paper bags and various paint and varnish coatings just to name a few.  With the number of individuals on the list there are many avenues of interests and if a particular thread does not interest someone they have the option of using the delete key.   I feel that the archives have been diluted somewhere along the line but if everything that should be was still available those interested might find many subjects worth the effort of resurrection. 

The strictly home repair theme can and has in the past quickly grown stale.  The lists founder was quite cleaver and did some really amazing window treatments with nothing more than a tube of RTV,  so at the risk of offending some I would encourage those with different skills to enter into the discussion.  If the subject is completely off base or becomes so convoluted as to be beyond redemption I's sure one of the moderators will step in.
  
Dale in the Flatlands.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (43)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment