Cartoon Network

20 December 2012

Re: [DIY] RE: Bill/ hypertufa planters

 



--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "carmen s." <mom2mini@...> wrote:
>
> Bill, I think my little *show-off need* is one of the few that crossed
> this list.
> Dale was gracious enough to allow me to brag on this Do-it-yourself
> list.
> As it is an outside mortar / concrete fabrication dealing with
> mixtures, I thought it was appropriate.
> My next project will be mortar columns to hold outside lighting.
> carmen
> ~~~~~~~

You are quite right. It qualifies as, "around the house..."

List description, Excerpt;"
"If you are interested in do-it-yourself projects around the
house, building, remodeling, upgrading, join our list - from
novice to professional in all kinds of situations share
information, sources and tips!

I did not expect it to be taken so... literally.
There is also a referral to an Interior design, list.
Perhaps an additional Landscaping list ought to be added.

As I said - I'm interested in the advanced techniques of these.
Yet, as previously mentioned, we can take this to the point of including knitting. Some gal noted, humorously, the jest in this.
And I have knitted & crocheted, but never well... But I would not expect that to be addressed here; although the list description allows it.

It's cool. Just too much to filter to help folks here, and
so many other places. Maybe when I have more time...

BillSF9c

> On Dec 18, 2012, at 11:09 PM, billsf9c wrote:
> > I LIKE these.
> > I want, someday, to know how.
> >
> > But somehow, I somewhat feel that these are not eggzacly
> > what DIY, implies.
> >
> > Mebe the HomePage needs updating? Defining?
> >
> > Or, DIY needs a Crafts DIYcrafts lisdt, versus a
> > Home repair list... which was my take, on this list.
> >
> > Or a how-to list, becomes mushrooms, bread, explosives, etc.
> >
> > Difficult to differentiate, perhaps, but somewhat needed.
> >
> > BillSF9c
> >
> >
>
> carmen stuart
> Brightwood Aviary
> http://brightwoodaviary.com
> Dawsonville, Ga.
> 770 889-0353
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (54)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment