Cartoon Network

18 December 2012

Re: [DIY] - TOOLS !

 

I'd have to say my favorite tool, at least at this point, is my Ridgid
JobMax multi-tool. It's cordless, and the battery lasts quite a while. The
'handle' has interchangeable heads, so that the one tool can do multiple
jobs. If you keep an eye out for sales, you can pick one up and get one
interchangeable head free. HD has had this sale at least three times since
I bought mine. I have the oscillating head, with interchangeable blades;
the auto-hammer head and just recently added the jigsaw head. I've noticed
that they've now added a recip-blade head. I wasn't sure when I got it how
useful it'd be, but it's proven itself time and time again.

Sandaidh
sandaidh@atlanticbb.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment