Cartoon Network

18 December 2012

RE: [DIY]Dale - TOOLS !

 

You just told me about a tool that I did not know I needed.  Now I do.

 

Bob

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dale S
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 8:26 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DIY]Dale - TOOLS !

 

 

Carmen:
Probably my most used "handi tool" right now is my Soni Crafter, which is Rockwells name for their version of a vibrating saw.  There are several other brands as well which are also good.  I suppose it all depends on whether your husband works with wood, or only mechanic types.  I work with steel, wood, and cars and trucks if they are my own.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment