Cartoon Network

08 January 2014

[DIY] RE: With this freezing weather

 

I'm not an expert in plumbing, but I've had a lot of lines freeze, and quite a few pipes burst.


Everytime the lines have frozen, both supply lines, that is, both hot and cold, have frozen.  That's happened in the kitchen and the bathroom.  I have woken to no running water which quickly leads to a very panicky feeling.  A hair dryer has always worked to defrost those lines.  I have been lucky that there were no bursts in those cases.


But ... I have had bursts in other places.  So unfun.  I have become reasonably competent at repairing copper.  And VERY diligent about making sure that water is run through the nights so that I can stave off any surprises.


  

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment