Cartoon Network

09 January 2014

Re: [DIY] Re: Heat tape

 

Well, I'll call my neighbor and ask them to look in on a cold, cold day when we go away and start the faucet dripping. They'll know what to do -- he is the one that put the faucet in in the first place.  so thanks, folks! That ends the discussion for me -- because if the pipes burst, they burst, and I'm almost so disgusted but I'll have to do the best I can. I just miss qualifying for a rent-subsidized apartment, above the maximum income  -- and whatever I can't do, I can't do. Now I know why some people just cannot keep things up because they are either incapable, or don't have the money. Sad, but true. As I get older, a small amount of wisdom or understanding keeps seeping into my brain. :-)


On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:31 PM, "mountain953346@yahoo.com" <mountain953346@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
My heat tape directions said only use on metal pipe and make sure
the thermostat is affixed properly...

R


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment