Cartoon Network

09 January 2014

RE: [DIY] With this freezing weather

 

In one of our apartment buildings, I routed the hot line back to the water heater with a one-way valve on each side.  It then ran down to the flush valve at the bottom of the tank.  With a few well placed shut-off valves I can still flush the tank but, but it normally runs into the tank.  Anyway, the hot water circulates and doesn't freeze. 

 

With the cold, I ran it to all the supplies then to the water heater in order for it to flow no matter which water line is used.  For some reason, this didn't work as well, but I think it's because I have a breeze under the building.  That's another project I have to do this spring.
 


 
.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment