Cartoon Network

21 January 2014

Re: [DIY] Ground fault interrupter

 

Watch out....



It would be better if you posted pics on what you are

telling us...my fiance called electrician when I was

out of town to ostensibly replace a breaker and before

he was done he scared the heck out of her and she

almost signed a $1, 500 work order to fix what we found

out later was a loose wire coming out of a breaker!! I just

had her turn off the breaker until I came home...she sent

pics and video to me real time and she felt much better..

(she used extension cord for 1 lamp till I returned!)


If you would like...just send to me and we will look

at it and see what we can tell you...

mountain953346@yahoo.com


He new damn well that was the cause and he was like the

mechanic that tried to charffe $900 to fix a terrible noise

in the car on 60 minutes...that was low $2.99 of power

steering fluid...and you know what kind of noise it makes

when the steering wheel is turned..he said the car was

driven around town too much!! and not on freewway enuf!!


Not saying all electricians are like this...but at least get

3 quotes and send some pics..I am EE and my buddy

is licensed electrician (he has the contract for all the

fast food chain in San Diego area!)..


Rich


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment