Cartoon Network

08 January 2014

[DIY] RE: With this freezing weather

 

Okay everyone, I have now had yahoo send a post I hadn't finished, and then abruptly delete all of my subsequent typing.  I loathe the new yahoo.  But I'm gonna try again.



I would drip both hot and cold, just to keep movement in both supply lines, as well as at the fixture.  (Wouldn't want any bursts in hard to access supply line locations.)  In addition, I would leave the cabinet/vanity doors open to make sure that warm air gets in there as opposed to trapping cold air in with those pipes.


It'll be curious to read what those with some knowledge in this field have to say.  But paying for a little dripping water is much less expensive and distressing than plumbing trouble.  I know it seems fussy to drip water and keep doors open, but this too shall pass.



Christine - Mpls

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment