Cartoon Network

08 January 2014

Re: [DIY] faucet running water logic?

 

I also have a logic question that I'm not sure about.

In a trailer with 2 bathrooms at either end, and the hot water heater positioned by the master bedroom,  (kitchen in the trailer middle) if only one faucet was to be left with a small stream to keep 
the pipes from freezing, which of the three  faucets make the most sense to appropriately open for the deep-freeze? 
carmen

~~~~~~~
On Jan 8, 2014, at 1:00 AM, <cleanboost2@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

We live in a trailer. OK, it's worse than freezing, but we're warm. I never had to think about these things, but I wonder about the water pipes freezing. I left the water tap very slightly dripping by the kitchen sink, the cold water. I have a couple of questions: is it the cold water that should be open? I mean slightly running? We've had zero degrees thereabouts.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment