Cartoon Network

22 March 2016

[DIY] Cutting a PVC post

 

Does anybody have any experience cutting a pvc post? I intend to cut a post to a correct length. Can I use my table saw to do that, or will the pvc shatter? Would I need a carbide blade or any special blade?

Also, I see that to cut a route on PVC, some people used a wood router. Again would I need a special bit for that?

I am realizing that my fence was modified, so even if I find the post, I will have to cut the routes myself at a specific measurement.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment