Cartoon Network

20 March 2016

Re: [DIY] Gardening

 

Can't answer your question specifically, but here's a few from google — I'd had luck emailing nurseries with specific questions, they usually answer in a day or so.  I like Gardening Web and if you just google your question you may find the answer you need.  It takes some time to weed through everything and I often have to rephrase my question to get what I need.


http://www.helpfulgardener.com/forum/




Jan Flood

On Mar 20, 2016, at 12:42 AM, jcwaml@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Can someone refer me to a easy to use gardening group?  I think I have been on Dave's,  or some huge one, and it was too specialized for me to use well. And they dissed you if you made mistakes.

Or does someone here knows how to treat a tree with a big space of missing bark, please let m know and Ill send the question out, send a picture if you want one.


Thanks,

Ally



__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment