Cartoon Network

18 March 2016

Re: [DIY] Toy flushed

 

No. If you look at the link I posted earlier,  you'll see it's just a series of bends to create a vapor trap.  

Sent from Outlook Mobile




On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 5:41 AM -0700, "Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Let me just ask you this; there is no door inside the toilet that I am going to have to contend with, sticking a snake through the bottom, is there?

The plumber drew a diagram where the toy would be, and it seems to me it is closer to the top of the toilet, right where the first bend is. I am hoping i can dislodge it, and it will fall out. I hope.

On Mar 17, 2016, at 08:27 AM, "Terry Hennessy THenne1713@aol.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


It dawns on me that what plumber is saying is that a wooden toy sitting in water for days will swell tight & wedge, making it much worse than plastic toys


__._,_.___

Posted by: adamme1958 <01dyna@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment