Cartoon Network

19 March 2016

Re: [DIY] Re: Toy flushed

 

I only flushed it once since the toy went in. And it didn't seem right. The plumber confirms the toy is in the trap, so I'm assuming toilet paper will catch and cause a greater issue. 

If the toy went down the waste pipe, couldn't that be a great issue as well? 

I'm Intending on Removing it tomorrow unless I have an issue with the shut off valve which hasn't been turned in years. If that does not work then I have a whole different can of works since I never Sweated pipe. 


Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2016, at 4:35 PM, "pumps2fix@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Frank, is the toilet clogged and will not work properly?.....I once had to
dismantle the entire fixture in order to remove a ham bone which was
flushed with the olde pea soup.....Pumps

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (38)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment