Cartoon Network

16 March 2016

Re: [DIY] Toy flushed

 

I used a shop vac to clear clogs that no plumber could.  / would mess with.  Good luck

On Mar 15, 2016 5:39 PM, "Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I don't need to save the toy. The toy is wood, but the issue is, I can't even get anything in to reach at it. The hole seems pretty small.

If I remove the toilet, is the home going to be just as small?  

Am I looking to replace this toilet?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 15, 2016, at 6:29 PM, "John Moss mossj555@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Do you need to 'save' the toy? It may come out in one piece once you remove the toilet, depends on how big it is. A few years back my kid flushed a Buzz Lightyear  toy made of plastic. I managed to break it into smaller pieces and it flushed after that. Used a pair of long 'angled' needlenose pliers for that job.

HTH,
John

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

My 2 year old son flushed a small wooden toy down the toilet. I tried reaching in with my hand, but the hole is so small and seems to be on some type of curve so there was no way I could get it. I tried using a thick snake. No luck.

My wife called a plumber. The plumber stated that the toy was definitely in the toilet trap but that I would need to get a new toilet, because I would not be able to get the toy out?

He wanted $400 just to remove the old toilet. I told him thanks, but no thanks.

If I removed the toilet, could I not get the toy out from the bottom? Foolishly, I did flush it once, but the plumber states the toy is definitely in the toilet trap.

Why would I not be able to get the toy out if I pulled the toilet out?

Thanks In advance for any insight.

Frank

Sent from my iPhone


__._,_.___

Posted by: Susan <smcmytreasures02@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment