Cartoon Network

20 March 2016

[DIY] In Search of PVC

 

Hi Experts.


Im hoping someone might have an online resource for PVC fence pieces. My PVC gate broke (one main post that holds the gate together). A fence company quoted me at $500 to replace the piece.

I was hoping I could find the piece and rebuild the gate myself.

The only issue is this. I looked online at home depot. They have the posts, however, their posts have a rectangular slot that the other parts of the frame go into. My post has sort of a beveled slot, so a rectangular hole is not going to match the beveled piece that slides inside.

Does anybody know if there is an online fence supplier that may have all types of individual pieces for sale? If I could find it, great. 

Any thoughts? As always, thanks for your help.

Frank

PS: A few weeks ago, some of you helped me with ceiling fan repair. I found a matching switch replacement online for $17. I rewired the light today and all is good. It sure beats $75 and extra time and energy to install a new fan….

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment