Cartoon Network

20 March 2016

Re: [DIY] toilet valve

 

Congratulations on your perseverance!  Now, take a picture of the him, the toilet and the truck - for when he puts the cat in the dryer and turns it on - for when he and his brothers make a mess having a pxxxxxg contest in the bathroom - and for when he forgets to put gas in the car and you have to go out at midnight with a gas can.  You'll want it to remind you that no matter what, it can usually be fixed.  Then believe it or not, one day he'll call and say Dad, you can't believe what your grandson just did, LOL.  I love little boys, there's never a dull day!


On Mar 19, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


It is great. And I think about this. $400 was just to remove it. Then he insisted I need a new toilet ($200-$300??). Then it would have been $400 to install a new toilet. 

So I think I saved over $1000. I'm glad I didn't listen to him. I mean, at least I have to try 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2016, at 2:13 PM, "pumps2fix@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm with Lee, congratulations........Is it not great to still have that $400
in your pocket?.....And, it has been a great learning experience for your
"little one" also......."Trains do not float".....LOL.......Pumps



__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (47)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment