Cartoon Network

20 March 2016

Re: [DIY] RE: toilet valve

 

It is great. And I think about this. $400 was just to remove it. Then he insisted I need a new toilet ($200-$300??). Then it would have been $400 to install a new toilet. 

So I think I saved over $1000. I'm glad I didn't listen to him. I mean, at least I have to try 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2016, at 2:13 PM, "pumps2fix@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm with Lee, congratulations........Is it not great to still have that $400
in your pocket?.....And, it has been a great learning experience for your
"little one" also......."Trains do not float".....LOL.......Pumps

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (46)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment