Cartoon Network

22 March 2016

Re: [DIY] Cutting a PVC post

 

I've cut PVC pipe on my table saw without any issues.  Just be sure its held firmly when you do it.  I was using a woodworker II sawblade which is a combination 40 tooth blade.


PVC is easy to cut and a hacksaw works fine.

Bob

On Mar 21, 2016, at 4:58 PM, Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Does anybody have any experience cutting a pvc post? I intend to cut a post to a correct length. Can I use my table saw to do that, or will the pvc shatter? Would I need a carbide blade or any special blade?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Davis <bob@wrobertdavis.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment