Cartoon Network

27 May 2012

[DIY] install roof turbine ??

 

I bought a never-installed galvanized whirlybird turbine at the
Habitat ReStore. It seems to be a good one; nice thickness, spins
easily and is completely silent.

Took me a couple of years to get over my fear of cutting a hole in
the roof, but I'm ready to do it. Looks like it'll be hotter than
ever this summer here in Texas...

Picture under jmr

If I spray some WD-40 on it, should I be able to twist it to get it
at the right angle for my roof, or do I need to take it apart
or ... ?? It looks to me like they just stuck it together (one
website suggested they come new un-assembled), didn't put any screws
in to hold it.

thanks

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment